I don’t care what you need to hear
No one can help you
I have said it all
You have heard it all
A baby in waiting
A lover entranced in loss
You will wake in sulked you
No one will recover who you once were
No one will remind you about that day
Bound in telephone cords and gauze
You will fish out the past days from nothing
And conjure a pale dead silent child
Remind me what you used to be
And I will summon past me
In sick thought and careless marred memories
All the june garden days will slip away
And mom, she knew all your hurt and scars
She will take it all to the grave
But what will you live and embrace?
A little child with no one to hold him
A mother holding her own wounds
And lurking near the coffee machine
No one cares about you
When you don’t do for yourself
What you need from them…
