I fell for a kid that day
Walking with a slow amble he cut my teeth on his heart
And made me walk the way with him
And I couldn’t know what he knew
He shared with me, his cheap lay
That I haven’t the slightest of wisdom and her ways
I said it wasn’t that great
To shake in the same way
But I guess he took it strongly
All the while he held my head
Under water filled in the tub
I kept on thinking
Why’s isn’t this killing me?
After he pulled me up by my hair
I spent the day coughing up blood and phlegm .
He lied on the carpet
Drawing and undressing me
With his eyes
And my vomit on my breasts and stomach
Was getting cold and dryer
I try to place the thoughts
About at which moment
I knew I was going to die
But it is just something you can only know
As the brink of life concludes.
As he rose up
And stepped on my throat
I think I saw a smile
And I was enigmatically comforted by it.
