Finally it is all true and free
Something meant to be worthless
Turns out to be forever
I’m washed and clean
But still sick and dirty
I can’t keep working towards
This uneasy day unraveling
I’ll make a practical promise
That maybe I’ll be ok
If you’ll hold me closer
I’m trying not to let this
Get the best of me
And every time I turn over
I’m making the worst
Of this pile of leaves
I want to jump and laugh
But instead I’ll just fold up
And hold myself still
A weakness you’ve seen a lot of.
So make your notes out of snow
And throw me your secret thoughts
I’ll make this promise out of eternity
And memorize all your ways
So no matter how many tangibles
I’ll know your mystery.
And lover walk a bit faster
You’ll see me sooner than then
And finally you’ll be eventually.
I know this day is half over
But I’ll make you this forever promise
That I know I’ll be okay
So soon, I’ll be holding you close.
