I have about 6 dollars in change
And all I want is to buy what is left of her
All she has been hiding from me
What she hadn’t known
What appears when she walks away
All I want is what I have to mean something
No matter if it is just some spare change
Will my remainders be ok tonight?
If I alphabetize what thoughts I make
When you have hurt me
When you have not phoned me
And catalog my days with a hope
And look at my insides with black lights
To prove I have tried my best
Will you make me alright?
All the swimming thoughts
Kiss me to sleep when I have been the worst of me
And let me sigh my heart
And ache my everecho
Into you I will reside
With all the pain of being known by just one
Will the weight of us
Be too heavy for you or me?
Sing my song when I have gone hoarse from a day like today.
