Everything is all it seems
I have two right shoes
I do everything better than you
You can feel sorry for yourself
When it stares you in the face
How I gave you more than you gave me
How I took less than you took from me
And all your insecurities are screaming loudly
Whenever you hang your head low
When I have taken so little
And you have given so poorly
So many dull needles
Poking my tired flesh
Pride in all I want to be
Soulless in all I will ever be
When vanity just seeps
And ruins all I have given to you
Alone is this moment
When I am laid to waste in self-pity
And collecting my own tears
With this hand that I cut myself.
Do I really sound as fucked as I am?
Or does this just look better from the inside?
We will see in the morning, won’t we?
