And you walk all the way
To my hand
Take it with a smile
And walk me with you
That way you do
Makes me forget
Whatever it was I was thinking
All I want is
You
Me
And a bottle of champagne…
Blurring the night away
With sad slow moments
Me
You
Soft touches and loving
I turn away from all I have
And find you in all I have ever wanted.
A smile in the dark
As you just sneak a peek
While I am thinking of you
You destroying me with your eyes
You just cutting me into a million little bits
Of whatever I am
Whatever I was
It never matters when I am with you.
Covered in you and all you are
It’s all I ever wanted
Never knew me and mine
Could be revealed in you
And what you are.
All I ever hid
Was secrets in your eyes
How just one look away
Makes me want everything
Mirrored in you
You
Me
A cold night
Wrapped in covers and ourselves
A night wind
Blowing through the window.
I am the one you hold to
When the shivers creep into you
I want to hold you so warm and close
That you lose all of your thoughts
Only safety
Only pure care
Only
You
And
Me.
