Monday, May 01, 2006

tied to my minds eye.

I took off my old soccer shirt this morning
Thought of you wearing it around the house
You somehow make me want to be a better man
Something in you has a hold of me
Waking and wondering where your thoughts are.

And just between you me and these blankets and sheets
I’d like to have you with me
For making love and silly memories.
I’d hold you like a forever
And never let go.

And like so many days ahead
We know of only our connectivity
Losing track of time lost in each other’s thoughts.
Like an hour passing and being with you without being with you.
Being in you without touching you.
Yes you are more than I can surmise.

And I wander my heart
For words that sum up what we are
Nothing does this any justice,
You are so much more than my words will ever be able to pronounce.