A vacancy
No one knows how to fill
(one ash falls down from the burning tree limb embers)
You have found pieces in me
That only you can make whole
In the gloaming of yr sad heart
You found me made of something that fits well
Well you break me in ways
That I have been born for all along
How I want to be crumbled in your arms
And kissed incessantly
And buried in your dirty.
I love your imperfection
And things that you dread
Your not so proud and heartless moments
Reminding me why I want you more
This is the reason I will seek you out in this dawn and dusk.
How the before and after
will only make sense during the unraveling of us.
Let us be undone
Let us be fastened to the energy of us.
(when we have gathered the strength of our beauty we will burn this stump)
An urgency
To drink the wine that never spills.
You are the words I can never write.
You are perfectly put into tangible form.
