Thursday, March 16, 2006

nothing worth so much

If you could keep this part of me
Inside of you
So I never know why you came to be
Why you would have even believed in me
All this love was made of make believe
I don’t want any of this illness made of what you thought I was
A savior made true
By sleeping pills and wounds that never scar
It’s okay if you help yourself to the me I never share
I’m still digging dirt that won’t cover me
I’m still hiding hints in my sad eyes
Your so much of what I’ll never be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want this
To make my heart so pretty and silvery
I just want to never wake up
From this green spring
That reminds me of a heart that won’t stop
A kiss that never ends
An embrace that just won’t let go
Yr the part of me that reminds me of my meness
I want you like you want my arm across the small of yr back
Yr eyes are warm and subtle
Love is what we are
When we fall down into our selves
And can’t get up.