Monday, December 04, 2006

Until.

So here is the start
Or where we can at least shove off to begin
We’re feeling a bit dizzied by the earth’s spin
and maybe our heads have come undone
By all the confusion

So when I woke up
And worried myself
Until you didn’t call
Until I couldn’t do anything
But shake until dawn
I was trying to make sense of my sickness
And my words remind me
That I can’t feel better now
Until the cuts have turned to scars
Until the bruises turn to duller shades
Until I can be buried under blankets
Please dear
Hold me close
Even when I have said the worst you’ve ever heard.

So here is the new ending
To where we must get through a bit of me
And all I have brought unfairly to you
Sorry for all I burden us with
I’m more sad now than ever.

I don’t mean to trivialize what we are with my words
I just need to be holding you
And buried by your perfect eyes.