Monday, November 27, 2006

making making and making so much making.

I have half of what I am
You maybe should
Bring the other half
Next time we meet
And make out
Take our hands and put them all over us
Sometimes I can see us
When we aren’t around
Making faces making out
Making love lovely
Take your hair down
When I am little and small
And parade around your room
With me in your head
Sort out what thoughts and still haven’t
Make maybes always’
And take me in you
And swallow us under blankets
I’ll take off your clothes
And shine candles on our darkest hours
You can’t be cold
When my heart is beating in your mind
I can’t take my eyes off
What we are even when we are too far
You took everything I am
And drank all the dreams
And believed in me
I am barely drunk enough
To let all the things loose
That I have to say
But you already heard me
Last night when I cried
Maybe never was never true
Maybe we should drink us in
And fall asleep in the bathtub
And sheets tied to posts and door knobs
Wrestle with me
I won’t hurt you not enough
And you won’t make me bleed too much
Our memories are the best parts of doing
When we make more melodies
Out of kitchens bedrooms bathrooms.