Sunday, September 10, 2006

Skeyes.

Her eyes hushed and angled towards the line
Words are made of ash and horizon
A sphere near her and bowed
Taste the blanketed clouds that roll down my liars lungs
I am the rain in your mouth
I am the laughter in your paper sack
Echo terse and a second, never mind.
I sip folds of acceptance
From a heart made of screams and sirens sent out true
Too many needled and threaded moments
Patched and worked like an imagined one
Accelerate all of you to me
Come closer, closure could never come at one time.
Waves of eyes rolled back into mine
See these days, only towards then
Cannot take a breath with out your exhale.

I am the last and first memory
Holding pain like a dead feather
I believe in nothing partial to exclusion
Here a rested and restless one
Feel me fall into a sure love
Made true only by your eyes and blinking three times

I am seconds away from something you and I.