Familiar tastes
You should replace you with un-you
I will take microcosmic breaths
Just to feel a small version of what is childbearing.
I can no longer eat autumn without a small helping of nightgown lust
All these shit stains on my brow
Make for a long day of rape thoughts and she-male curiosities
June and july rhyme with pit of hell
Having my ghost alone reminds me of you taking the pill during yr three months of celibacy.
I have been her with my shiny hologram heart
Prove that you proved that you proved we prolonged remedies gone stale.
I am right now
God looks like a whore when he leans to taste Neptune
The helix soul magnifies the sounds of selfishness
I am still around when you cry for a second child
When you need a chauffeur to fuck you in the back seat
In the back door if you don’t want to have a kid.
I will abolish all thoughts of relationship deities
I will abandon who I am
When I kill, I do more out of love for dead things
Than the hatred of homosexuals.
An old fat white man holds a credit card with a prostitutes hand in the other.
