If I was born to be bored with others and their desires,
I should have been borne of patience and cruelty--
So it is clear, my disdain for their borrowed lives is sincere.
Well I always assumed I was made to die
Just like the lot of them.
I always supposed their ways was mine as well,
Taking for granted that my mind was mine all along.
Have I been free all this time?
Doing as the others do
When I am more than a patterns call, just to repeat herself.
The words I have collected
From a cast that sings false prose,
Reels wheels that suddenly have stopped.
Let these choir liars rest their coarse throats
And let me stop recycling all the burdens they purport.
I am called by not so many, to be as much me as I would choose to be.
I am constantly told by more than a few, that this isn’t mine to express.
Well my mouth is closed and open mindedly I have seen this is me
No matter what they say I should have said when I am me infinitely.
