Wednesday, July 05, 2006

wrapped in eachother from ways away...

Now with the blue days away
I have held all of you
For kisses and slow afternoons.
This rain pours over us
At gas stations between places
We hover over everyone
Ascending into the heavens.
And these swinging rearview mirror wings
Sway with each stop/start
Each little piece of me
That has a connection to your heart.
I want to buried in our we
I want to be buried in the days
That are only you and I
That are only me
That are only you
To the places only we are.
I will wipe your sad tears away
I will hold you closer than grace
We will be so much, reflected in what we are
We will be held so infinitely peaceful in all we are.

When my morning bed is lacking you
I hold my hand close to my heart
And wrap myself back under the covers,
Until I know you are safe somewhere else
Doing the same.