Thursday, July 13, 2006

.somanyvictimssofewheros.

I am seeing double
Parked inside your heart
And made to fashion broken childhoods
Into something worth forgetting
Nothing worth salvaging
You can have all the silent meals
Made of passive aggressive glances
Playing me against one another.

I am sick of being somebodies somebody.

Wait, don’t call me again
I can’t answer to the voided voice
She beckons me to nothing
I was such an easy chair
That I never saw it coming
You will never know
Why the pain of childbirth’
Pales to the acknowledgement
Of your own self-inflicted abortion.

I am sick of towing the line, and holding you dead.

The death of my savior complex
Has been hard to die to
But realization
That this isn’t mine
That I can’t fix you
Or any of them.
I haven’t the slightest
Of what this means
I just need a peace
That reminds me
I have done my best.

Please fallen angel come to me tonight…