Monday, May 08, 2006

i will be no one just for you.

All the shame
Will one day do you in.
All the girl masks
And shame faces
Sad times that swore you were the one.
Hell is a silly notion
When you’re the one casting aspersions
All the days
Spent

Bent over couch cushions.
Incentive for you
To breech your life of lies
With an honest pose.
Make clear the grip of the knife
Before you make this
Incision.

Resolve to
Believe in your deceit
And play with the face of it.
Hold tight to yourself
With
Out a hand or heart to kiss.
This will be the longest night of your life.

I will be the one
With scars that have no start or finish.
I will be the one
With scars that have no why and no beginning.

When you sing in the shower I hope you choke on yr fucking tongue