Sunday, April 16, 2006

untitled

Just place yourself away
Just hang onto your self
I know you’ve had enough
But all the angels got sick of taking care of me
Do you know about love
How many scars do you hold yourself responsible for?
Well I’m a willing fool, you can have half
And I’ll blame the others on god.

There isn’t a girl that sang more true
There wasn’t a friend that knew me better
All I have was made from the reflections
Of the ones I loved
The ones that cared for me.

I tore up the pictures you sent
Returned your post-marked envelope
With a plain piece of yellow paper
Telling you,
“this is my last goodbye
I can’t be yours anymore.
So take this note and tuck it away.
For you have more trophies to gain
And I’ll be damned if I’ll be one of yr shelved memories.”