Friday, April 14, 2006

beLIEve

I’m glad you have hope
For love in the far away
You have yr ways cleared and set before you
And I’m made of what people think of me
Because I don’t think much of me
No matter how much you tried to remind me

I don’t believe in anything
Yr care was more than I needed
But mystery is made of god
Eternally yearning with finite hearts
though we were told that our emotions were flawed
So then how did I ever know
That I loved you and felt you
And how did I ever learn your ways
Engrained in my internal being.

I won’t talk to you
Or look around for you
I’ll just abide within me and mine
But I’ll cry every time I hear your laugh in another
every time I feel yr phantom touch from another
And every time I Smell your secret scent on some other.

Some times are worse than others
And I miss you more than I have ever.